Zuma Kompin freekrople, 10 ml
ZUMA KOMPIN FREE eye drops provide relief in the case of irritation, burning and eye fatigue caused by, in particular, excessive computer work and prolonged exposure to other types of screens and displays, but also by external factors such as: air conditioning, heating, wind, sun, dry air, smoke and dust. They help protect the eyes from the harmful effects of UV radiation. The highly biocompatible formula allows the use for sensitive eyes.
RETAIL PRICE: 8,90€
The American Academy of Ophthalmology defined CVS -Computer Vision Syndrome, in Poland also called the office eye syndrome, as a complex of the eye and vision problems related to near-to-work, which is felt when using a computer or related activities. Environmental factors additionally increase the feeling of discomfort and intensify the drying of tear film. The cornea of a person working in the office is often exposed to dry air, fan operation, electrostatic charges, small paper particles floating in the air in the form of dust, the effect of copier toners working and other pollution associated with staying in the building. Simultaneous impact of environmental factors and extension of exposure to monitors increases the probability of occurrence of disease symptoms.
ZUMA KOMPIN FREE eye drops with aloe vera gel, actinoquinol and sodium hyaluronate, is designed for moisturizing eye surface and alleviate the symptoms associated with computer vision syndrome (CVS) and associated dry eye syndrome. Eye drops bring relief in the case of irritation, burning and eye fatigue caused by prolonged work at the computer and prolonged exposure to other types of screens and displays, but also to the
external factors, such as: air conditioning, heating, wind, sun, dry air, salt water, smoke or dust. ZUMA KOMPIN FREE eye drops, by providing adequate hydration, provide reduction in the sensation of pain and discomfort associated with dry eye, and help maintain homeostasis of the eye surface. Their use brings a sense of soothing and relief, and the highly biocompatible formula enables use even with sensitive eyes. In addition, they support eye protection from harmful UV radiation.
Description of action:
ZUMA KOMPIN FREE eye drops contain in its composition aloe vera in the form of a gel, sodium hyaluronate and actinoquinol.
The sodium hyaluronate molecules spread evenly on the surface of the cornea during blinking, merging with the tear fluid. The sodium hyaluronate solution retains water and has mucoadhesive properties, thus delaying the evaporation of water from the surface of the eye. This action stabilizes the tear film, increases the retention time of the solution on the surface of the eye and provides complete protection and hydration of the eye.
Acemannan, the main component of the aloe vera gel, due to its specific structure, forms particles of over 5 million Da and, as it is a linear molecule, without side branches, creates a very elastic, threadlike structure affecting the rheological features of the aloe vera gel. The viscoelastic properties of the aloe gel and the ability to retain water affect the stabilization of the tear film.
Actinoquinol is an 8-hydroxyquinoline-5-sulfonic acid derivative known as a natural UV ophthalmic filter that protects the eyes from the harmful effects of UVB radiation.
Who are ZUMA KOMPIN FREE drops intended for?
ZUMA KOMPIN FREE eye drops are dedicated for adults.
How often should be ZUMA KOMPIN FREE used?
If necessary, apply one drop into conjunctival sac. KOMPIN FREE eye drops can be used daily, also by users of all types of contact lenses because this drops do not contain preservatives. It is usually apllied 3 – 4 times a day, one drop into the conjunctival sac of each eye. You can apply more often if you need.
How to use ZUMA KOMPIN FREE?
ZUMA KOMPIN FREE eye drops should be used only externally to the conjunctival sac.
- Prior to administering the preparetion wash hands thoroughly.
- Remove the cap and apply into the eye. Do not touch the surface of the eye with dropper tip.
- Tilt your head back slightly.
- Hold the bottle face down (vertically).
- Pull your lower eyelid down slightly, pressing the bottle, squeeze one drop into the conjunctival sac.
- Close your eyelids and apread a drop across the eye surface by moving the eyeball.
- Repeat the same activities for the other eye.
- Put the protective cap on the dropper after use. During applying, be careful not to touch the surface of the eye and eyelid with the tip of the dropper.
- After applying the drops, do not rinse the surface of the eye with water or any other liquid.
- Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of its components.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not apply in the case of bacterial, fungal or viral inflammation of the eye.
How to store ZUMA KOMPIN FREE eye drops?
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of heat.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of 5°C to 35°C.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date printed on the package.
- From the date of first opening, use no longer than 30 days continuously and no longer than 90 days discontinuously (taking into account several days breaks during application).
- Discard any unused solution.
Warnings and precautions:
- The preparetion is intended for external use only.
- Do not use if package is damaged.
- Never touch your eye or any other surface with the tip of the dropper, this may contaminate the solution.
- In the case of using other ophthalmic solutions should wait at least 15 minutes before the application of ZUMA KOMPIN FREE eye drops.
- The preparation should be administered last.
- The reusable medical device should be used by one patient.
Reporting medical incidents or adverse reactions:
If you get any side effects, please tell your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
Medical incidents or adverse reactions can be reported to the Manufacturer by completing the prepared form, which is available on the company's website at http://www.s-lab.pl/ or by post to the following address:
SUPROBION Sp. z o.o., Sp.k.
ul. Kiełczowska 2
Medical incidents may be reported directly to the President of the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products, Al. Jerozolimskie 181c, 02-222 Warsaw, e-mail: email@example.com., Fax: +48 22 492 11 29
Package: Bottle of 10ml in carton unit box.
Sp. z o.o., Sp. k.
ul. Kiełczowska 2
S-LAB Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kiełczowska 2
55-095 Mirków 55-095 Mirków
Masz pytanie na temat produktu?tel: (+48 71) 330 50 firstname.lastname@example.org