Zuma Lipitreskrople, 10 ml
Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion intenisvely moisturizes and rebuilds three layers of tear film. Eye emulsion rebuilds a degenerated tear film or compensates for its defects. Zuma LipiTres works comprehensively and effectively. It relieves dry eye syndrome of moderate and severe course. Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion, due to their unique composition, moderate all forms of dry eye syndrome, i.e: a form associated with water layer deficiency as a consequence of lacrimal gland dysfunction, a form associated with excessive tear evaporation, which may be the result of inflammation of the edges of the eyelids, meibom gland dysfunction with closure of their mouths, blinking disorders, and a mixted form.
RETAIL PRICE: 8,90€
What is Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion?
Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion is a form of emultion which comprehensively rebuilds all three layers of the tear film in accordance with its physiological structure. Zuma Lipitres eye emulsion drops contain lipid components in polar and non-polar forms, which is why the lipid layer is effectively spread on the surface of the eye and effictively reduces evaporation of the aqueous layer. Vitamin A protects goblet cells responsible for mucin production.
What is Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion used for?
Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion intenisvely moisturizes and rebuild three layers of tear film. Eye emulsion is used to rebuild a degenerated tear film or compensate for its defects. Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion works comprehensively and effectivaly. It relieves dry eye syndrome of moderate and severe course.
Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion, due to their unique composition, moderates all forms of dry eye syndrome, i.e:
- a form associated with water layer deficiency as a consequence of lacrimal gland dysfunction,
- a form associated with excessive tear evaporation, which may be the result of inflammation of the edges of the eyelids, meibom gland dysfunction with closure of their mouths, blinking disorders, and a mixted form.
When should you use Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion?
Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion is dedicated to patients suffering from dry eye syndrome, which is accompanied by symptoms such as dry eye and eye pain, burning, eye fatigue or tearing. These symptoms can be caused by
- dry air in heated or air-conditioned places, prolonged work at the computer monitor, watching tekevision or cigarette smoke
- adverse external factors such as the sun, wind, salt water, dust and dirt.
How does the active ingredients of Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion work?
Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and phospolipides prevent excessive evaporation of tears, rebuilding the lipid layer.
Sodium hyaluronate is a viscoelastic liquid with hygroscopic and moisturizing properties, it complements the aqueous layer.
Vitamin A is responsible for the regeneration of goblet cells responsible for the production of mucins.
How much to use Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion?
If necessary, apply one drop into conjunctival sac. Zuam LIPITRES eye emulsion can be used daily, also by users of all types of contact lenses because this drops do not contain preservatives. It is usually apllied 2 – 4 times a day, one drop into the conjunctival sac of each eye. You can apply more often if you need
How to use Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion?
Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion should be used only externally to the conjunctival sac.
- Prior to administering the preparetion wash hands thoroughly.
- Remove the cap and apply into the eye. Do not touch the surface of the eye with dropper tip.
- Tilt your head back slightly
- Hold the bottle face down (vertically)
- Pull your lower eyelid down slightly, pressing the bottle, squeeze one drop into the conjunctival sac.
- Close your eyelids and apread a drop across the eye surface by moving the eyeball.
- Repeat the same activities for the other eye
- Put the protective cap on the dropper after use. During applying, be careful not to touch the surface of the eye and eyelid with the tip of the dropper.
- After applying the drops, do not rinse the surface of the eye with water or any other liquid.
When Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion is contraindicated?
- Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of its components.
- Do not use if you are allergic to the ingredients.
- Do not apply in the case of bacterial, fungal or viral inflammation of the eye.
Composition: medium chain triglycerides, phosphatidylcholine, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin A (retinol palmitate IU/g), polysorbate 80, boric acid, sodium tetraborate, sodium chloride, highly purified water.
How to store Zuma LipiTres eye emulsion?
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of heat.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of 5°C to 35°C.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date printed on the package.
- Do not use for more than 90 days of first opening.
- Discard any unused solution.
Warnings and precautions:
- The preparetion is intended for external use only.
- Do not use if package is damaged.
- Never touch your eye or any other surface with the tip of the dropper, this may contaminate the solution.
- Other ophtalmic solutions can be given only after 10 – 15 minutes from the application of REGENOPIA eye drops.
- The preparation should be administered last
- The reusable medical device should be used by one patient.
Bottle of 10ml in carton unit box
SUPROBION Sp. z o.o., Sp. k.
ul. Kiełczowska 2
S-LAB Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kiełczowska 2
Masz pytanie na temat produktu?tel: (+48 71) 330 50 email@example.com