Zuma Reseptickrople, 10 ml
ZUMA RESEPTIC eyedrops are used to limit the spread of eye surface infections. Eye drops create a physical barrier that limits the growth of microorganisms. Its prevent the penetration of microorganisms into deeper eye structures. Eye drops effectively support natural protective processes and at the same time regenerate the eye surface.
LIMITS THE DEVELOPMENT
OF EYE INFECTION
What are Zuma Reseptic eye drops?
Zuma Reseptic eye drops are a sterile solution that contain ingredient that regenerate and support the treatment of eye surface inflammation.
What are Zuma Reseptic eye drops used for?
Zuma Reseptic are used to limit the spread of eye surface infections. Drops create a physical barrier that limits the multiplication of microorganisms. Eye drop prevent the penetration of microorganisms into deeper eye structures. They effectively support natural protective processes and at the same time regenerate the eye surface.
When should you use Zuma Reseptic eye drops?
Zuma Reseptic eye drops should be used as an adjunctive therapy in the treatment of infections of the eye surface caused by bacteria, viruses or fungi accompanied by symptoms such as: pain, burning sensation or watery eyes.
Due to their properties, they are also recommended in pre- and postoperative prophylaxis as well as after intravitreal injection procedures.
How do the active ingredients of Zuma Reseptic eye drops work?
D-panthenol - is an alcohol analog of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). It shows hygroscopic properties and has the ability to retain water. It also has a proven positive effect on the healing of the corneal epithelium. Intensive moisturizes the eye surface creating a barrier effect. Due to its hygroscopic nature, it prevents the epithelium from drying out and maintains the integrity of the eye surface structures. Ophthalmic preparations containing D-panthenol have a regenerative effect on the corneal structures.
Polyvinyl alcohol - is a synthetic non-ionic polymer with mucomimetic properties that moisturize and soften the surface of the eye. When instilled into the eye, it increases the stability of the tear film, increasing the hydration of the cornea and reducing the surface tension of the tears. It creates a film on the cornea, thus promoting undisturbed healing and regeneration processes.
Who are Zuma Reseptic drops intended for?
Zuma Reseptic eye drops are dedicated for adults.
How much to use Zuma Reseptic eye drops?
Reseptic drops are applied 2-3 times a day, 1-2 drops into the conjunctival sac of each eye. In case of severe symptoms, it is possible to use the drops more often.
How to use Zuma Reseptic eye drops?
Reseptic eye drops should be used only externally to the conjunctival sac.
- Prior to administering the preparation wash hands thoroughly.
- Remove the cap and apply into the eye. Do not touch the surface of the eye with dropper tip.
- Tilt your head back slightly
- Hold the bottle face down (vertically)
- Pull your lower eyelid down slightly, pressing the bottle, squeeze one drop into the conjunctival sac.
- Close your eyelids and spread a drop across the eye surface by moving the eyeball.
- Repeat the same activities for the other eye
- Put the protective cap on the dropper after use. During applying, be careful not to touch the surface of the eye and eyelid with the tip of the dropper.
- After applying the drops, do not rinse the surface of the eye with water or any other liquid.
When Zuma Reseptic eye drops are contraindicated?
- Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of its components.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use.
Composition: D-panthenol, polyvinyl alcohol, anhydrous betaine, allantoin, Manuka MGO 400+ honey, poloxamer 188, PHMB, hexamidine diisethionate, Lactobacillus ferment, disodium hydrogen phosphate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, tetrasodium edetate, highly purified water
How to store Zuma Reseptic eye drops?
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of heat.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of 5°C to 35°C.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date printed on the package.
- From the date of first opening use no longer than 6 months
- Discard any unused solution.
Warnings and precautions:
- The preparetion is intended for external use only.
- Do not use if package is damaged.
- Never touch your eye or any other surface with the tip of the dropper, this may contaminate the solution.
- Other ophtalmic solutions can be given only after 10 – 15 minutes from the application of Zuma RESEPTIC eye drops.
- The preparation should be administered last.
- The reusable medical device should be used by one patient.
Bottle of 10ml in carton unit box
SUPROBION Sp. z o.o., Sp. k.
ul. Kiełczowska 2
S-LAB Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kiełczowska 2
Masz pytanie na temat produktu?tel: (+48 71) 330 50 firstname.lastname@example.org