Zuma Reseptickrople, 10 ml
ZUMA RESEPTIC eyedrops are used to limit the spread of eye surface infections. Eye drops create a physical barrier that limits the growth of microorganisms. Its prevent the penetration of microorganisms into deeper eye structures. Eye drops effectively support natural protective processes and at the same time regenerate the eye surface.
RETAIL PRICE: 8,90€
What are ZUMA RESEPTIC eye drops?
ZUMA RESEPTIC eye drops are a sterile solution that contains ingredients that regenerate and support the treatment of eye surface inflammation.
What is ZUMA RESEPTIC eye drops used for?
ZUMA RESEPTIC are used to limit the spread of eye surface infections. Drops create a physical barrier that limits the multipication of microorganisms. Eye drop prevent the penetration of microorganisms into deeper eye structures. They effectively support natutal protective processes and at the same time regenerate the eye surface.
When should you use ZUMA RESEPTIC eye drops?
ZUMA RESEPTIC eyedrops should be used as an adjunctive therapy in the treatment of infections of the eye surface caused by bacteria, viruses or fungi accompanied by symptoms such as: pain, burning sensation or watery eyes. These symptoms can be caused by:
- ciliary blepharitis,
- eye surface superinfection e.g. wearing contact lenses.
Due to the features, they are also recommended prophylactically after intravitreal injections.
How do the active ingredients of ZUMA RESEPTIC eye drops work?
Aloe vera gel – acemannan is the main ingredient which conditions the action of the aloe vera gel. Due to its structure, it impacts on water retention and tear film stability on eye surface. This wide protective and regenerate effect is used in ophtalmological preparations.
Allantoin – heterocyclic urea derivative. The valuable ingredient ensuring proper hydration of eye cells. The cytoprotective effect is particularly important for drops containing a preservative. This ingredient supports the protective properties of the tear film.
Fucoidan – is a polysaccharide that is found in seaweed (brown algae). Fucoidan protects against death and drying of seaweed during low tide. The mucus that covers them also provides them with comprehensive protection against the harmful effects of external factors. Fucoidan consists of fucose molecules – a unique carbohydrate that plays a key role in cell regenerative processes. Fucoidin is perfectly used in ophthalmology. Its regenerating, moisturizing and antioxidant properties are effective in the prevention of eye diseases.
Sodium hyaluronate – is a viscoelastic liquid with hygroscopic properties, which plays an important role in the human body. It occurs naturally as a lubrivcant consisting of a biocompatibile polysaccharide with excellent water retention properties. The mucoadhesive properties of hyaluronic acid ensure better adhesion of the preparation to the eye surface, which has an effect on faster healing of the corneal epithelium. Furthermore, due to viscoelastic properties, the tear film stability increase and during the blinking is not washed away quickly.
How much to use ZUMA RESEPTIC eye drops?
One drop of ZUMA RESEPTIC eye drops should be applied 3 - 4 times per day into the conjunctival sac of each eye. Apply one drop into conjunctival sac. You can use the drops more often in case of severe ailments.
How to use ZUMA REGENOPIA eye drops?
ZUMA RESEPTIC eye drops should be used only externally to the conjunctival sac.
- Prior to administering the preparetion wash hands thoroughly.
- Remove the cap and apply into the eye. Do not touch the surface of the eye with dropper tip.
- Tilt your head back slightly
- Hold the bottle face down (vertically)
- Pull your lower eyelid down slightly, pressing the bottle, squeeze one drop into the conjunctival sac.
- Close your eyelids and apread a drop across the eye surface by moving the eyeball.
- Repeat the same activities for the other eye
- Put the protective cap on the dropper after use. During applying, be careful not to touch the surface of the eye and eyelid with the tip of the dropper.
- After applying the drops, do not rinse the surface of the eye with water or any other liquid.
When ZUMA RESEPTIC eye drops are contraindicated?
- Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of its components.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use.
Composition: aloe vera gel, allantoin, fucoidan, sodium hyaluronate, boric acid, sodium tetraborate, glycerol, sodium chloride, PHMB, highly purified water.
How to store ZUMA REGENOPIA eye drops?
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Keep away from sources of heat.
- Store in a dry place at a temperature of 5°C to 35°C.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date printed on the package.
- Do not use for more than 90 days of first opening.
- Discard any unused solution.
Warnings and precautions:
- The preparetion is intended for external use only.
- Do not use if package is damaged.
- Never touch your eye or any other surface with the tip of the dropper, this may contaminate the solution.
- Other ophtalmic solutions can be given only after 10 – 15 minutes from the application of RESEPTIC eye drops.
- The preparation should be administered last.
- The reusable medical device should be used by one patient.
Bottle of 10ml in carton unit box
SUPROBION Sp. z o.o., Sp. k.
ul. Kiełczowska 2
S-LAB Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kiełczowska 2
Masz pytanie na temat produktu?tel: (+48 71) 330 50 firstname.lastname@example.org